Portion for 1 person:
- 1/2tbs olive oil
- ½ a small onion or ¼ of a medium onion – diced
- Small chicken breast – diced in small cubes
- Rice – 75grams – wash properly and please check cooking time! – we can use small pasta instead (ex. Alphabet pasta)
- Water ~700ml – you can use more or less depending on your need
- 2 eggs – whisk in a bowl
- Chopped parsley to taste
- Boil the water in the kettle
- In a saucepan heat the olive oil with the onions until soft – do not burn the onions!
- Add the chicken and salt to taste and stir for 5 minutes
- Add the previous washed rice and stir for a couple of minutes
- Add the previously boiled water and stir it well – when boiling, start the timer according to the rice cooking time (ex: 10minutes)
- Add the chopped parsley and check the salt
- Check the timer and 2 minutes before the end add very slowly the whisked eggs while stirring!
- Wait for the timer – The soup is ready – enjoy!