- Half a packet of Spinach
- ½ litre Milk
- Plain Flour
- Salt and Pepper
- Double Cream :2-3 table spoon
- ½ Litre water
- Keep spinach in boiled water for 5-6 minutes (Cover with lid off flame).
- Take out spinach (Keep water), put spinach in another bowl and add some cold water.
- Take out spinach from cold water, grind/ mix to make thick paste without adding any water.
- In a hot sauce pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter and when it is melted, add 1 table spoon of plain flour, and mix it well without making any lumps on a low flame.
- Add milk into it and boil it on a medium flame (keep stiring it). Once the sauces is slightly thick and creamy feel then add, the stock (Water from earlier only 1/2litre). Keep mixing it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now you add enough salt and pepper, also thick spinach puree. Mix it on a low flame and after 2-3 minutes add double cream.
Garnish; Few leaves of spinach sliced and fried in oil giving crispiness