- Oil (Olive oil)
- Onions (1+1/2 medium)
- Ginger (Fresh) 1/2 finger
- Garlic (Fresh) 3 or 4 cloves
- 2 Fresh Green Chillies (Birds eye chilli)
- Tomatoes (1 on vine)
- Turmeric Powder (1 tea spoon) 1st
- Coriander Powder (1 tea spoons) 2nd
- Red chilli powder Pure Kashmiri (non-spicy) (1 table spoon) 3rd
- Garam Masala (1/2 tea spoon)
- Black Pepper
- Prawn 375gr~
- Dry Curry leaves (5 leaves)
- Coconut small pieces
Step 1: Marinate prawns 15minutes
- 1/2 tea spoon turmeric
Step 2: Cut onions (Small pieces), Garlic and Ginger small pieces, cut Tomatoes into cubes, and slit Green Chillies, cut coconut into small pieces
Step 3: Heat oil, when hot add coconut –when light golden brown, add prawns – fried for 4 minutes – remove prawns and coconut from oil
Step 4: Add Curry leaves, wait for a minute then add Ginger and Garlic (wait for colour change and smell).
Step 5: Add Onions mix well (cook well) keep mixing until golden colour, add Green chillies.
Step 6: Add all spices 1 by 1 (not garam masala) mix well with all ingredients (Good smell of spices). Add Tomatoes cook well.
Step 7 Add prawns and coconut, mix well – add garam masala and pinch of black pepper ~10minutes