Ingredients for 38 sonhos:
- 350g chopped carrots
- 400g flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 500 ml water
- 70g butter
- 6 eggs
- Salt q.b.
1. Boil water with salt. Cook the carrots (chopped in big pieces) for 20 minutes. When cooked, remove all the water and puree/blend the carrots
2. Boilt water and butter with a little bit of salt. Once boiling, add all the flour. Mix well (and scratch the bottom of the pan). Transfer the mixture into a bowl and let cool slightly.
3. Add baking powder. Add the carrots and 1 egg to the mixture. Mix well. While mixing, add the remaining eggs.
4. Heat the oil. Add spoonful’s of the mixture. Turn when the bottom half is done. Once done on both sides, take them off to a plate with kitchen paper (to absorb excess oil)
5. In a separate bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar. Place the dreams and get the mix all around.
Eat after cooling!
Recipe courtesy Ines